WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Make a Wish



I am taking this using my scraps to a whole another level and I'm not liking it!  I have way too many paper scraps to the point where I'm about to toss them, I've got to get going with this PURGE.  So today's card is one made using paper scraps, a cricut die cut and the sentiment is a sticker.  I cut the hat and wan using the Create-a-Critter cartridge. I have mixed feelings about how it came out but its going postal within the next few days!

Today's birthday card is being shared over at Hiding in my Craft Room for their clean and simple challenge #133 and week #2 blog challenge over at Scraps of Color.

4 comments:

Krafthead said...

Very cute project Treva!!

The Scrappin Diva said...

You go girl...love the colors and the use of using up your scraps you are an inspiration

Michele said...

very nice! xo

Jenscrapstoo said...

Such a cute card, adorable cut, love the Clean and Simple look!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo