WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hello Wednesday

Hello and welcome to the first "Whatever Wednesday" for 2014.  Today I'm sharing a card that I made using a cut file that I purchased from The Cutting Cafe.  I  cut the file with my silhouette using some black cardstock, added a layer of  pattern paper,  added a little bling and two little glasses that I cut with my slice and the card was done!  I didn't send out any Christmas cards so my intention was to make New Year's cards but I'm not sure if that's going to happen either!  Since this one card is done it will be going postal soon and this may be the only one that I send!

The weekly blog challenges over at Scraps of Color is in full force again this year so I'll be sharing this card for the first challenge of the new year.  I'm already behind, I think we may be on week three already. 

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

msafrocentric2012 said...

At least the thought was good. You made one which is better than none.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Great start to the new year! Too cute