WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year

This is my first post for this year and I'm hoping to at least post once a week as I try to become more organized.  My one word for the year is PURGE, got way too much stuff that I need to let go; physical and emotional baggage. 

Today's card is one that I put together this morning for someone that recently shared with me that her MIL has cancer and is currently in hospice care.  Of course all items used came from my scrap stash, used one of my favorite stamps and even ran one of the layers through the cuttlebug.  Its funny how when you plan a card out in your mind the finished project is so different.

3 comments:

kscraps2 said...

Beautiful card Treva!

I love your "word" for the year.

Cheryl H said...

Your work is SO pretty Treva! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

Sharon "Sassy" Butler said...

Love the card Treva and who is that sentiment from?