WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Clean and Simple Sketch

It's Tuesday and we're in for a warm and humid day; I don't plan to go outside until I leave work this evening!  Today's card is one that came together so easy, I love the CAS card sketches; I usually just use paper left over from previous projects.  The inspiration for today's card is from Clean & Simple Stamping sketch #294.  The pattern paper comes from a stack that I picked up on clearance at Tuesday Morning recently, used my Cuttlebug to dry emboss the strip and the butterfly is one that I received in a RAK a while back.  I'm sure I'll be using this sketch again soon!

3 comments:

chera said...

Love the paper you used for this card!!!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card - love the choice of pp!!!

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

This is so pretty! The butterfly is a nice complement to the patterned paper.