WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Happily Ever After

It's Wednesday and today I am sharing a card that I made for week #24 blog challenge over at Scraps of Color.  I decided to do the project that comes in the front of the cricut cartridge books, I have quite a few cartridges that I have never used and this is one way to give them a try.  This project comes from the Summer Celebrations cartridge, this is my second cut from this cartridge.  The project uses the card feature so all I had to do was add the flower for her bouquet, some small rhinestones and a pearl in her hair.  This is one of those projects where you have mixed feelings about it, oh well it's done now!

Thank you for stopping by and the kind words, have a wonderful day.


5 comments:

Michele said...

i love the silhouetted look. this is awesome. xo

msafrocentric2012 said...

This is a really nice card. Love it

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Don't have mixed feelings. It's actually pretty cute!

kscraps2 said...

I love this!

NC Peach said...

Great card Treva!