WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Many Thanks

Hello Friday, thankful for the end of another work week and for a job.  I'm even happier that the weekend is here and I hope to finish and schedule my remaining challenge post so I can take a breather.  I really need to take a crafting break so I can tidy up the house and since I've been driving DH's car he says its a mess!

Today's card is one that I literally started and finished this morning before I came in to work which means I was late.  I used a sketch that was waiting in my inbox from Clean & Simple Stamping, it is sketch #297 that they posted earlier today.  So its a first for me to use a sketch immediately, the flowers are Recollections, the gems are Paper Studio and the stamp from Stampin Up.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

1 comment:

chera said...

very pretty! Love the flowers you used!