WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

More Scraps



Yesterday was my birthday and I spent some time with my scraps, tossed some, organized some and played with others.  Today I am sharing two of the cards that I made,  the baby card will going postal this week to a couple that had a baby girl last week.   Both cards have one cricut cut along with  a few other embellishments from my stash.

I am sharing these cards for this week's challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room for challenge #182 - Super Scraps.

Take care and have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Happy Belated Birthday Treva! Love your creations.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Now I can't remember if I told you Happy Birthday or not! If not, I hope you had a wonderful day. Always love your work...you inspire me. The Cupid card is especially cute.