WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 9, 2015

Service Project


Hello Friday and welcome to the weekend!  Today I am sharing my second LO for 2015, I am participating in a weekly FB challenge where I am hoping to complete at least 52 LOs this year.  This LO uses pictures taken from a service project that my husband's fraternity did last summer.  The sketch inspiration came from Tiare's From Desk to Done challenge.

The base of the LO is the only full sheet of paper, the remainng papers were scraps from my stash. The other embellishments have been in my stash for a while including the foam letters for the title from the $1 aisle at Target.  I cut the clipboard that has the journaling with the Fabulous Finds cricut cartridge, that is one of my favorite cricut cuts.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Great paper! I want you to know that you are inspiring me to get into my craft and make some layouts while keeping it simple. I've really missed scrapbooking. I'll let you know when I get there!