WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, January 23, 2015

Happy Birthday Alexia


Hello Friday and Happy Birthday to my baby sister Alexia.  Today I am sharing the card that I made for her but I don't think it will reach her so she'll have to look at my blog today.  I like how this card came together, I used paper from the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook 6x6 paper pad, the image is one of the Julie Nutting Prima doll stamps colored with water color pencils, corners were cut with the Silhouette Cameo and embellished with Martha Stewart pearls.

I am happy to share this card for three different challenges this week:

Mema's Crafts - January ATG challenge
Hiding in My Craft Room - #183 Color It
Use Your Stuff - #169 Geometic Shapes

Thank you for your visit, take care and enjoy your weekend!

10 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love all that you did with this card! The colors are pretty.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Cute card, great colors and image. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

Sue - HIMCR DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

afwiggins66 said...

Thanks sister...what a cute card.

Lena said...

So bright and cheerful, perfect for a birthday! :-)
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Hugs,
Lena – DT
Lena’s Creations

The Scrappin Diva said...

Look at you girl, coloring is perfect and I love that paper and then you used your cameo.....kudos

Mema's Crafts said...

A fun card to celebrate a fun event, and you're rocking with the coloring. Thanks for taking time to stop by and play with us at Mema's Crafts.

Joyce Ann said...

Very cute! Great colour coordination. Good luck in the challenge at Mema's Crafts.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Love this happy paper; I think I may actually have it in my stash. Nice job on the image. Lovely card.

Anonymous said...

Love the DP! Great card. Thanks for joining us at UYS this week and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

creative lady said...

What a fun card! Love the colorful paper and the image is just adorable. Love the coloring too. Thanks for sharing with Mema's Crafts.