WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hello


Today I am sharing a card that I put together to send as encouragement to a young person currently starting their journey of serving our country. The sketch inspiration for this card same from Mojo Monday sketch #385.   I just used misc.paper scraps from my stash, an embossing folder, some glitter tape from Recollections and a stamp that I picked up from Target sometime last year.  I like how it came together and I hope it inspires her to continue to dream big on her journey.

3 comments:

Mz. Lela said...

Beautiful "Hello" card!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Treva, this is so beautiful. I hope the person receiving this will enjoy it's beauty as much as I do!

Miss Misi said...

This is really pretty!