WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Scripture Journal Post


Can you believe it is the last day of February, heading into the third month of 2015!  Today I am sharing my week 8 post for my artful scripture journal.  This is one of my favorite scriptures and I enjoyed putting this page together.  When I saw this week's verse I knew I wanted to use some of the black and white scraps of paper that I have been hoarding and I just added stickles to outline the lines and added a splash of red to my computer generated lettering.

I also decided to share this for the February blog challenge over at Mema's Crafts for the challenge of using red and white and one other color.

Take care and have a great weekend, I will be trying to stay warm!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I love the scripture and I really like how you emphasized this verse!

Mema's Crafts said...

Love the scripture and you did a great job making it the focal point. Thanks for playing with us at Mema's Crafts and we hope you'll visit often. Good Luck in the challenge.