WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Happy Anniversary


Hello Tuesday, although it is rainy and cold here I'm thankful that it's not snowing.  I am still tired and sleepy after  a wonderful weekend of  celebrating our daughter's 14th birthday.

Today I am sharing one of the anniversary cards that I made, using paper scraps, a Darice embossing folder and a stamp.  I can't remember which blog I was visiting when I saw the inspiration for this card but I liked the look of it and decided to make three variations of it.  Now I have all my anniversary cards for this month done!

I am sharing today's card for this week's Love Theme challenge over at the  Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog.

5 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love your card and especially the embossing folder!
Hope your daughter had a fantastic birthday!

Anonymous said...

A great CAS card. I love the embossing! It gives it just that little bit of texture! Thanks for playing with us at UYS this week and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card! I really like that embossing folder! Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff!
Lori - UYSDT

Michelle Looi said...

Lovely embossed background!
Thanks for sharing at Use Your Stuff

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

I love the simplicity of this card. Really pretty embossing folder!