WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Hello May


It's time to get back to work in the morning, where does the time go?  I had too much on my plate, only got one LO started for NSD, finished it before church this morning!  I went out of town after church so I am just getting a chance to post it.

Today's LO uses pictures from our daughter's trip to the emergency room earlier this year.  I may have shared in an earlier post that she fainted and hit her head.  After a trip to her pediatrician she advised us to take her to the emergency room.  Once all the bills came in I was thinking well what did the insurance cover!  Since the base of the LO is so busy and I wanted to use all three pictures I kept the embellishments to a minimal!  The doodle circle is a file from the Silhouette online store and  the hospital is a cut from the Everday Paper Dolls cricut cartridge.  Thickers for the title along with a few other items from my stash and my19th LO for this year was done!

Wishing you and yours a wonderful week!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

After the emergency room, the hospital bills, now the beauty in making something out of what could have been a disaster. Beautiful LO. Keep up the fantastic work!

Krafthead said...

Medical bills SUCK! But you were able to make a very lovely layout from it. Love what you did with it. Also I am happy your baby girl is ok :)