WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Trick or Treat


Happy Halloween, I have been trying to post all day but as life would have it I am just getting around to it!  We are ready for our trick or treaters as I had my daughter to make goodie bags.  Today I am sharing another one of the cards that I put together for the card making station at work.  I am also sharing it for the die cut or punches challenge over at Use Your Stuff.  I cut the bag using the Doodlecharms cricut cartridge and a Martha Stewart border punch for the fence.  The stamped sentiment is from the winter holidays Autumn Leaves stamp set and a few Jellies from Queen & Co and this card was done.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend and if you live in an area where you have to adjust your clocks don't forget!

No comments: