WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday Musings


Today's card is one that I put together using more scraps from one  of the projects that I worked on at the retreat.  I still need to share that project once I embellish the cover.  The card sketch inspiration came from sketch #208 over at Freshly Made Sketches.  I am also sharing this card for this week's super scraps challenge over at  Hiding in my Craft Room and the ribbon challenge over at Use Your Stuff.

This week has gone by so fast and of course I have not been able to keep up.  It is almost 11:00 pm but I wanted to share before I go to bed for the night.  I am trying to stay awake as my daughter is out at a concert, her first without me or her father.  She is not without family supervision as my brother-in-law is her chaperone for the evening, DH is working and I wasn't up for it!

3 comments:

Karren said...

Beautiful card! The font on the sentiment is gorgeous and the flower is so cool. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card!

Kim S said...

LOVE your use of the sketch to show off that lovely flower. The colors are gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.