WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wednesday Musings


This month is almost over which means the holidays are approaching and of course I'm not ready for the influx of additional to do items.  It's raining outside today but it is still relatively warm considering it is almost November.  October is a month that includes the observance of several awareness campaigns so today I am sharing a breast cancer awareness card  that I put together. Sketch inspiration for this  card came from sketch #292 from the  Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge blog.  I used paper from a Me and My Big Ideas Mambi scrapbooking kit,  one of the chipboard stickers as the sentiment along with some ribbon and gems; everything has been in my stash for a while.

Take care and thank you for your visit.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love your card. The paper and your design are awesome...tfs

Krafthead said...

Great card for a great cause~