WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tuesday Musings


It's raining here again today and I want to be in the bed asleep.  My DH has a job where he basically works 24 hours a day so when the phone rang at 2 AM this morning and after chatting with the person on the phone, he finally told them he was on his way.  So for me that meant I was awaken and couldn't get back to a deep sleep until hours later he called to wake me up because he was on his way back home.

 I was going to share another card that I made for the FB group but instead I am sharing a picture that we took on Thanksgiving Day.  I am so looking forward to scrapping the pictures that we took during the Thanksgiving holiday.  We had 35 family people, mostly family with a few friends that came to Richmond, Virginia from Ohio, Georgia, Louisiana, Illinois, Maryland, Rhode Island, Spain and from Fredericksburg, Hampton and Norfolk here in Virginia.

Take care.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful family photo.

The Scrappin Diva said...

Now that is a true family blessing BEAUTIFUL