WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tuesday Musings


Yes, call me last minute Molly but it looks like I won't be able to finish my holiday cards.  As simple as my cards are it still takes me a long time to make/put them together.  So I am planning to just use a picture of us taken on Thanksgiving day on my holiday cards!  So today I am sharing one of the cards that I did manage to finish so I'll be sending some handmade cards!  I can't remember which 6x6 paper pad I used, the tree is a stamp from one set and sentiment from another, colored the star and added a few epoxy stickers and the card was done!

Take care and have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

I'm in the same boat! I managed to get about 12 cards done, but need at least 12 more! I like the design of your card~

The Scrappin Diva said...

I am loving that paper have to go home and look to see if I have it to card lift that card it is beautiful

I have about 18 more to push out so it is going to be a lot of simple simple for me this next few days

LilArtsyWoman said...

The card is beautiful and that paper is awesome. Thanks again for your support!