WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, December 10, 2015

BE Happy


It's Thursday one more day until the weekend; mild temps outside and even warmer temps for the weekend.  I am back today sharing another card for the card group,  an encouragement card going postal tomorrow or Saturday.  The sketch inspiration for the card came from sketch #98 over at Can You Case It?   I used pattern paper from a Momenta pad, my SLICE to cut the tag, some ribbon and the little butterfly is a Recollections sticker.  I also used my little American Crafts stapler for the first time, I picked t up from Tuesday Morning on clearance earlier this year!

Take care and have a terrific Thursday!

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

It is beautiful(your card). I like this sketch.

Unknown said...

What a fun and colorful card...I also love your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

Dk said...

Cute! I love The use of the tag.

Krafthead said...

I like the tag and the staple! Nicely done my friend~