WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Holiday Greetings


It's Thursday and the week is winding down but I'm gearing up for two holiday parties and a flurry of shopping that has to be done!    I'm the type of person that sits down on Christmas Eve evening and wraps gifts and it looks like I'll be doing the same thing this year!  I'm back today to share another holiday card that I put together using paper from the same paper stack from a few days ago.  I really think it is American Crafts, need to confirm that the next time I use a sheet of it.  I cut the tag using my SLICE and the bow is from the cricut CTMH Artiste cartridge and the sentiment is a die cut with my Cuttlebug.

Take care and enjoy your day!

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is an awesome card. Yes, I love that paper. It really makes this card and all you have on it "pop".

Papercrafting Princess said...

It's a beautiful card!