WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wednesday Wanderings


Wow, it's Wednesday and it's going to be nice outside!  Today's post is going to be short and to the point.  I could share my struggles with trying to rid myself of my  huge stack of paper scraps, the fact that I have had a hard time staying awake this week and I'm really wanting a nice tall glass of sweet ice tea!  Oh I must keep it moving.  Today I am sharing another that I put together for the FB card angel group.  The sketch inspiration was last week's challenge over at Can You Case It?  All items used have been in my sketch for a while!  Take care and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!


2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card thanks for sharing!!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

This is a very lovely card from things you pulled from your stash...loving it!