WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, March 14, 2016

Slow Down


Wow, I need to slow down after reading my daily devotions this morning that is exactly what I am going to do.  All of this overbooking, scheduling with no downtime is taking its toll me both physically and mentally.  I don't recall the time change being a problem for me but it along with my schedule has me in a whole different zone!  Oh well it seems my blog has been feeling some neglect too as I didn't realize I hadn't shared in a few days until I was preparing to share today's post.

Today I am sharing my first Easter card for the season, sure hope I can step it up and finish a few more this week.  I am still struggling trying to use my 'mile high' scraps of paper stash which is what I used to put this card together for an Easter challenge over at SOC. I also sharing it for this month's  Super Scraps Saturday challenge  over at Hiding in my Craft Room.  Everything used came from my stash, happy to share I am 14 days and counting into my no craft spending challenge.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful week.

4 comments:

Dk said...

Great Card Treva!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

LilArtsyWoman said...

Love this Easter card. It is lovely!

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card as always!!!