WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wednesday Wanderings


We made it, just two more work days and then it's the weekend.  Nice weather, just a little breezy.  Today I am sharing another card that I made for the FB card angel group for a couple celebrating their 50th.    I really like how the card came out after going to several variations and embellishments.  The flower is from Webster and it was the last one in the pack that I received from another crafting sister.

So what's on tap for your Easter holiday weekend?   On Saturday, we will be volunteering at a water drive for Flint, Michigan and Sunday I will probably go visit my parents since I didn't go last month.   The kids here will be on spring break next week so I took off a few days to hang out with my daughter, not sure what we'll be doing.  Take care and enjoy the rest of your week.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card. Enjoy your week!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Lovely card! Such a pretty flower.

Miss Misi said...

Beautiful!