WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Seek Sweetness


Hello and happy Monday, what happened to the weekend?  I just can't seem to get anything done during the weekend because it's always somewhere to go or something to do!  School will be starting soon which means my time will be even more limited.  My daughter recently finished her summer program and now she is concentrating on her summer reading and volunteering.  Today I am sharing another card that I created for the FB card group.  I used paper from the My Minds Eye Happy Day 6x6 paper pad and a stamp set from Studio 29 Designs.   The card started out being a birthday card but I changed the sentiment so I am using it as an uplifting card!  Take care and have a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and love the choice of paper tfs!!!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card!