WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Hello Monday


Monday already, what happened to the weekend?  Its cold and windy outside, nothing like the warm temps we had over the weekend!  Today I am sharing another LO that I created this year, I haven't been able to keep up with my LO challenge for this year.  Actually I am behind on all my challenges but I am still creating which is good.  Last month our daughter surprised us by saying she wanted to go take the test to get her learner's permit to drive,  I am not sure what changed because she had been saying she didn't want to drive.  So of course I had to scrap this milestone, sketch inspiration came from Sketch N Scrap's sketch #122, used random papers, and embellishments from my stash.  The mixed title included stickers and part of a cut from the Silhouette online store.  Another memory documented, have wonderful week.

7 comments:

msafrocentric2012 said...

Cute LO, love the little cars.

Lisa in Texas said...

What a great layout to document such a wonderful milestone! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

What a great thing to scrap about! I love the photos and the story behind them! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

Congrats to her! Love the veneer cars. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

This is such a cute layout! Congrats to your daughter! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Congrats to her!!! Lovely layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Karen said...

Oh congratulations to your daughter! It is indeed a great milestone and definitely a "must scrap" event! Love the beautiful layout and the cars are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!