WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Whatever Wednesday


Hello and happy hump day, we have nice temps for the last two days but the forecast calls for me seasonal temps soon.  Today marks the start of Black History Month but I celebrate not only in February but everyday which is one of my main reasons for scrapbooking!  So today I'm sharing a male birthday card that was inspired by sketch challenge #142 over at As You See A Challenge.  I embossed the blue layer with a Darice embossing folder but decided to use the debossed side, added some twine, a few gems and a stamped sentiment and this card was done!   Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll have a wonderful Wednesday.

4 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful masculine card...The embossing folder you used is very pretty.

Miss Misi said...

Nice and masculine! I like the embossing.

Heather Cooper said...

What a great design, especially for a masculine card! I love the little rhinestones here and there! And the Baker's Twine really sets off the design. Thanks for joining us at As You See It Challenges!

Jan Clothier said...

What an interesting take on our sketch! I like it. The twine and the rhinestones set up a nice contrast and work well against the dark background. Thanks so much for joining us at As You See It and we hope to see you here again!