WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Hello


Hello Tuesday, it's going to be a long day I have been awake since about 3:30 am.  Today I am sharing a LO using a picture taken last March at a community service project.   We were about to leave and decided to take one last picture, I'm glad because some of the other pictures taken during the event did not come out too good.  This is one of those true less is better LOs, I didn't want the picture to get lost since that's what matters most!    The papers and embellishments came from  my stash are from several different companies.  The LO looks better in person because you can see the small details better.  Take care and enjoy your day.

No comments: