WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Dad's Day


Hello and Happy Dad's day to my dad, DH, FIL and everyone else that has been blessed with the title/role.   I hope you the opportunity to celebrate a dad today.  Today I am sharing another card that I made  using stamps from the Lawn Dawn Dad's Day stamp set to make the background and for the sentiment.  I also used some button brads that have been in my stash for a long time.  I am sharing this card for the Cardz TV Mailbox Smiles Anything  Goes  Challenge #4.  Take care and have a marvelous day!

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Fun stamping!

LilArtsyWoman said...

A super awesome card. Hope all the men in your life were blessed on Father's Day!