WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Wednesday Musings


Hello and happy Wednesday, the first day of summer and it is going to be a scorcher here.  The heat is real I won't even get into it, I'm counting down to fall and cooler temps!  I'm back today to share a card that I created to include with a small RAK that I  sent to another crafter.   The card sketch and size was from one of the last Mojo Monday's challenges, I was really sad to see  the ending of their challenges. I really like how this card came out,  don't remember which My Mind's Eyes 6x6 paper pad I used.  I'm continuing to use my stash, made a few purchases but I'm back on my no craft spending.  Thank you for your visit have a wonderful Wednesday.

3 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Treva, I really like how this card came out also. It is beautiful.

Dk said...

Cute!

msafrocentric2012 said...

Love the pp and color combo on this.