WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Tuesday Musings


Hello and happy Tuesday, I'm back today to share another one of my clean and simple signature cards!  We are in the last week of June with July coming in on Saturday so I decided to put together a few 4th of July cards.  The blue pattern paper came from a Martha Stewart Seasonal pad that I picked up in Tuesday Morning recently, the star was cut using the Summer Celebrations cricut cartridge using a sheet of the white pearl finish linen paper from Dollar Tree, added some glimmer mist to the red layer but you can't see it in the picture and finished the card by adding some mini starts from Nicole. I'm sharing this card for the First and Third Challenge 4th of July challenge over at SOC; the Any Holiday Challenge #306 over at Hiding in my Craft Room and the Cardz TV Card Crazy Crafters Anything Goes Challenge #4.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back again soon!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

A very beautiful card.