WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday Musings


Hello Monday, I am doing another drive by post as I haven't been able to play much.  The weekend was spent with my in-laws and their extended family but today I am sharing a picture of my sister and daughter taken after my FIL's service on Saturday, so glad her schedule allowed her to be there with us. Baby got so much attention because she decided to wear that hat, her relatives started calling her queen, so glad she was able to smile and laugh because this journey has been hard on her.   I can't wait until my schedule allows me some time to create as I have some really nice pictures to scrap!  Take care and enjoy the last few days of summer temps!

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Very beautiful people. Tell your daughter, I love that hat and I also love your sister's hair style. I pray that all are beginning the healing process. I've been in your place and I know it will take some time...there are brighter days ahead. Loving you from afar!