WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 8, 2017

Endless Love


Hello and happy Friday, I have been up since a little after 3 AM so it's going to be a long day.  I got up went downstairs and covered another composition book for my daughter, did some laundry and finished the LO that I'm sharing today.  It is another LO documenting my FIL's journey, last Saturday when I went to visit him my MIL was giving him his on personal concert, it was so beautiful, I hated to interrupt her so I was only able to snap this one picture.  I used paper from the Craft Smith Harvest Boutique paper pad, misc embellishments from my stash, music notes cut with my Slice and the wonky circle with my Silhouette.  Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

So beautiful and emotional (Me). Very well documented for future generations.