WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Composition Books


Hello and happy Wednesday, feeling a little down this week so I haven't felt up to speed.  I'm back today to share two more composition books that I did for my daughter.  I'm still trying to figure out why it was a requirement for them to be covered.  I used more paper from the DCWV Homeroom Stack, stickers from my stash and I used my expression and my cameo for the diecuts.  So proud of baby girl as she continues to sharpen her leadership skills, this is a critical year for her and I'm hoping for amazing things!  Take care and make it a great day.

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

These covers are beautiful. I love the vibrant colors.

Papercrafting Princess said...

I'm sure they were fun making! Love them