WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, September 29, 2017

Roles Reversed


Hello and happy Friday, nice temps and lots to do as usual.  Today I'm sharing another page from my FIl's journey album.  I used some Amy Tangerine Thickers for the title,  misc.papers and embellishments from my stash.  I used the Going Places cricut cartridge for the family diecut.  I'm sad that Provocraft has decided to discontinue the actual cartridges since that is the only way that I use my cricut machines.  I don't want to have to be connected to the internet all the time, guess I will be using my Silhouette more!  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back again soon.

1 comment:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful page.
This reminds me of when my husband had to take care of his Dad when he had cancer...in the hospital and in the nursing home.
Hope everything is going okay.