WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Happy Halloween


Hello Saturday, cool temps but sunny outside today.  Today I am sharing a card that I put together using sketch inspiration from Operation Write Home after watching a video from craftwithte last Friday.  I usually don't make Halloween cards but decided to make this one for several challenges.  I used pattern paper for the MS Essentials paper pad, the Mini Monsters cricut cartridge, some Recollections glittered tape and a CTMH stamp for the sentiment.  I am sharing this card for Challenge #340 - Halloween over at  DIe Cuttin' Divas and the Any Holiday Challenge #324 over at  Hiding in My Craft Room.  Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend.

No comments: