WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, October 5, 2017

You're So Kind


Hello and happy Thursday, wow where has the week gone?  I have been trying to post but as life would have it just too much going on!  Today I am sharing a card that I created using Fall to Layout - 36  from Clean & Simple Stamping.  I just used misc papers from my stash,  a Cardz TV sentiment stamp and the western sunshine die from in'spire by Spellbinders.  I made this card for the salesperson that works at the local girl scout store as she has been so helpful and generous with her time that I wanted to gift her a small token for her help.  I'll also share this card for the Anything Goes challenge #15 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you'll come back soon!

2 comments:

Lois Wyche said...

Another beautiful card that you have shared. Are we getting old or is it that we are so busy that the days are rolling along so fast (lol)? I feel that if I don't keep a calendar near my desk, I wouldn't know what day it is.

Natasha said...

What a beautiful card! And such a lovely gesture to say thanks!