WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Celebrate


Hello and happy Sunday another nice weather day in the forecast!  I am back today to share a card that I put together using a die that I received as a birthday gift from one of my scrappin BFFs.  So I used the Tutti Designs snow globe die for the first time, pulled out my fuse tool to make the shaker and even used one of my many embossing folders.  Everything used to make this card has been in my stash for a while!   I am sharing this card for the Shaker Card Challenge over at Cut it Up and the Anything Goes Challenge #17 over at Cardz TV.  Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a stunning card! I love the intricate snow globe die and the embossed dots remind me of snow! Beautiful colors, too.

Thanks for joining us for our Shaker Card challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com