WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Happy Easter



Hello and happy Saturday, cloudy and cool temps in today's forecast.  Today's card share uses the technique called ink smooshing.  I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried something different,  I will be trying it again with different colors.  I used paper scraps of paper from my stash to cut the chick using the Create-a-Critter 2 Cricut cartridge and stamped the sentiment using a Craft Smart stamp, added a few gems (hard to see in the picture) and this card was done.  I am sharing it for my the Easter challenge over at Bitten by the Bug 2 and the Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge #353 over at Use Your Stuff.

Thank you for your visit, enjoy the rest of your weekend; hope you will return soon!

7 comments:

missgailly said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Caroline said...

I love the "smooshing" effect on your Easter card! This chickie is so cute, as is your card. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

Dorlene Durham said...

I love this little chicks. Thanks for joining the challenge at BBTB2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card, image and background.

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS... That chick is super CUTE!!

Theresa

moknowsall said...

Cutest card ever! love the background = it's perfect for an Easter card. Love the bright colors. thanks for joining our Bitten by the Bug2 challenge for Easter.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

this is a lovely card, the background splash is a perfect touch! sorry I am a little behind in my commenting. Thank you for playing along at Bitten By the Bug 2

Alicia