Hello Friday, sharing my project for the Cut it Up challenge blog. The theme for challenge #363 is Moving Along (Transportation). I decided to use a bicycle which I cut using a Sizzix die which was part of a set. This card contains a mix of old and new to my stash items. The paper and sticker used for the sentiment were purchases from this year.
I am sharing this card for the Word Art Wednesday challenge for weeks #766-767.
I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your transportation themed project using a die. The challenge starts today and ends Monday, August 31, 2026 at noon PST.
Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back again soon.

1 comment:
Treva, I love your bright pink bicycle! The flowers in the basket, and the sun are such wonderful compliments. Perfect summer card! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
Post a Comment