Hello and happy Friday, today I am sharing my project for the Cut it Up challenge blog. The theme for challenge #365 is Orange and Black (dominate colors). I created this fall themed card using four different die sets, a pattern piece of paper from a Love Nicole 6x6 paper pad, and a piece of acetate for the window (can't see it in the picture). I decided not to add an additional sentiment on the front of the card. I am sharing this card for the Word Art Wednesday challenge for weeks #770-771.
I hope you will visit the Cut it Up challenge blog for more inspiration, create and share your orange and black project using a die cut. The challenge starts today and ends Monday, September 28, 2026 at non PST.
Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back again soon.

2 comments:
I love your sweet fall scene! The window is such a clever way to showcase those pumpkins, and I think you made a great choice letting the design speak for itself without adding another sentiment. Beautiful inspiration for our Orange and Black challenge!
Great idea to use orange and black - love the truck filled with pumpkins :)
Post a Comment