Hello, rainy morning doing a quick post before I get ready for work. It has been raining most of the night so I won’t get a morning walk done but I am hopeful that I will get out this evening. I am still trying to find my crafting mojo! Today I am sharing my latest layout documenting our lunch date on Baby Girl”s birthday earlier this year. She didn’t want a big celebration so we all just went out to lunch. I just pulled random items from my stash and loosely following a sketch I got this layout done! I used some really old die sets to cut the typewriter and numbers. I had a mishap with the splatter so that required some adjustments.
I am sharing this layout for the Anything Goes challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
Thank you for your visit, take care and hurry back again soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment