WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Polka Pumpkin

Halloween for us is a celebration of fall fun, we usually go to a trunk or treat event at church or some other community sponsored celebration.  Today I'm sharing a picture of our pumpkin that is still sitting in the house because I didn't want her to be beat up by Sandy.  I should have sat it outside before I left this morning because when I get home it will getting dark.  I used the cricut cartridge George to cut the circles using some cricut vinyl.  The inspiration for the pumpkin was found on the internet.  Prayers and thoughts for all those affected by Sandy, we are blessed that our area was sphared.

3 comments:

Krafthead said...

Cute project!!

Cropalcoholic!! said...

Beautiful pumpkin. I am a new follower of your blog. Came across your blog by way of Danita's design den. If you haven't checked out her blog lately check it out.

Sharondalyn

http://clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com

Netta said...

cute pumpkin