WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello October

I wanted to post something today since I may not get a chance to post until I get back from my retreat. So today I'm sharing the LO that I put together using pictures taken of our daughter on the first day of school and the sketch inspiration was from Tiare over at iClassygirl. from the Anytime, Anywhere Scapbooking Experience challenge.

Hello Monday and hello October!  I've been busy doing what I don't know since I'm way behind in everything!  The weekend went way by too fast considering I haven't started packing for my upcoming weekend scrapbook retreat.  I'm about to start stressing since I still need to finish a LO before I leave!  Wishing everyone  a blessed week.

2 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Love all the layouts Ms. Treva!!! I have recently started scrapbooking again so if you one of my layouts that look very familiar... you know why! lol!

The Scrappin Diva said...

Love the LO and the colors are so soft and nice and baby girl is so cute