WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Unity

Today's LO uses the group picture taken during my DH's family reunion that we hosted here in Virginia this past summer.  The reunion's theme was "Unity" and we had almost 80 people in attendance.  This year has been a year of family reunions for us so I decided to dedicate an entire album to all of the reunions that we attended in 2012.  We  attended four this year including the Tom Joyner reunion in Orlando; I still have more reunion LOs to complete.  Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

Tamika said...

AWESOME, AWESOME layout! Great photo to treasure always!

Miss Misi said...

Lovely and great picture!