WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sea World

Today I'm sharing one of the LOs that I'll be doing from our trip to Orlando, I used pictures  taken while we were at Sea World.  I have been trying to post one of these LOs for quite a while;  I have been having trouble with the way that the pictures are uploading too.  My daughter is wearing a t-shirts that was a made and gifted to us by CraftyNetta over at Craft Creations by Netta. She also gifted us souvenir tumblers and some scrappin' goodies which were used on the LO. If you head over to her blog you'll see her post about the tumblers. We are so thankful and appreciative for her kindness.

4 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

What a great layout!!!! very nice Treva!!

Krafthead said...

Awesome layout! Netta is so sweet...love the shirt~

The Scrappin Diva said...

I love your layouts I like how you used your machine for the dolphins

Netta said...

LOVE IT!!! Thank you