WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanksgiving LO

Hello and Happy Thursday, one day away from the start of the weekend!  Its cool and breezy outside, a perfect day for hot chocolate and snuggling!  Since we have to work we have to settle for having the hot chocolate at our desk!  Today I'm sharing a picture of my Thanksgiving LO, I had originally created the base of the LO during a Friday Night chat session over at Scraps of Color and all I had to do was add pictures.  Well I had to make a few minor adjustments when it came time to add the pictures, one problem was that I didn't have very many pictures to choose from.  Anyway our 2012 Thanksgiving is documented in a LO that includes a little hidden journaling.    Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Miss Misi said...

You're on it! I don't think I've done photos from last year (but I'm way "behind", lol).