WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Tag

Hello Monday and its day 3 of my December Daily and I'm sharing a simple tag that I put together using some scraps from my crop on Saturday.  Its nothiing fancy, although it took a bit of time for me as I was just trying to work with what I had in the immediate space where I was crafting early this morning.  I'm submitting this tag for the monthly tag challenge over at Colorful Creations where you had to create a tag using ribbon, a metal brad, a Christmas or festive/word, flower(s) and felt.  Well that was simple enough and I can either use it on a gift or in my December Daily album!  Secondly I'm going to enter it into the monthly challenge over at Mema's Crafts where this month's challenge is a anything goes project.  Well thats quite a bit for right now so I'll be wishing you all well until tomorrow.

3 comments:

The Scrappin Diva said...

What a beautiful tag....I need to try one

CraftySue52 said...

Such a cute tag Treva!

lovemypaper said...

Very cute tag!