WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Dad's Day


Hello Tuesday and back to work for me;  I am thankful for my job so I am not complaining!  So how was your weekend, did you do anything exciting?  As for me I went to another graduation party on Friday, a cookout on Saturday and church on Sunday.  I have really been resting for the last two days but I did manage to get some cleaning, organizing and playtime in!

Today's card is one that I put together, using scraps from my stash, some Spellbinders Nestabilities and some stamps from a Hero Arts set that I picked up last year.  I am sharing this card for  this week's  any holiday challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Take care and have a wonderful week.

5 comments:

Dk said...

Getting started early, good idea and great card!

Leah said...

What a great father's day card! Thanks for joining the challenge @ HIMCR!

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card and design. Wishing you well with the challenge.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

Krafthead said...

This is awesome!! Love it~