WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Science Project


I have been a little under the weather so I haven't really been crafting which means I haven't finished my Teacher Appreciation and Mother's Day cards.  I did manage to finish another LO for my daughter's school album which is what I'm sharing today.  This is the edited version of her Science project LO,  I changed the title after I had shared it for a FB challenge group yesterday!  I used DCWV papers, sticker embellishments from Recollections and jellies from Queen & Co.  I cut the title using the CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge.

Take care and enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

Cool lo! I am in the same boat; need to finish cards!! Feel better soon!

Lois Wyche said...

Great LO! Hope you feel better. Thanks so much for the lovely comments you leave at my house(lol). They really mean a lot to me!