WELCOME

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my world. Enjoy, leave a comment if you desire and return at your convenience.

Friday, May 15, 2015

Hello Friday


Today I am sharing a project using a stamp that I have been hoarding, I have way too much stuff that just sits unused.  The stamp used on the card is from the Kinky Girl set and the sentiment is from the Sorority set both from Pink Bow Ties.  One of my problems is that I can't really color which is strange because I don't have a problem using crayons but when it's time to use markers and colored pencils I usually wind up tossing the project into the trash.   I used Spectrum markers to color the stamp and  added stickers to the headband.  I used some of the leftover paper from the Easter LO so I am sharing this card for the Super Scraps Saturday #198 challenge over at Hiding in my Craft Room.

Today we are going to Virginia Beach for college graduation ceremonies and celebrations for two young women.  Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Krafthead said...

KEEP COLORING!! I hope to see more~

LilArtsyWoman said...

Your adventure with coloring sounds like what I'm experiencing with distress inks. Let's keep trying until we can do better (lol). Lovely card and your coloring came out fantastic.